Monday, May 1, 2017

Final: Reflective Post


Final Reflection

Time, flys by so fast on January 15th was my first blog post & on May 1st I am writing my last. In the beginning of this semester when I had first joined our course, I said to myself this course seems to be easy, probably just like another Edf course. Man Was I proven wrong, this course was meticulous & time-consuming even though the assignments seemed simple they were intricate & needed to be thought out.Unfortunate for me I showed procrastination on some of our assignments, which did not help my score for the class.Knowing that I'd like to say I could have done better in the course, but I did alright for the amount of time & effort I put in. The class assignments I enjoyed most were our last two, My webquest  & the teacher E-Portfolio that I created for our class. These two assignments brought, some of what we had learned in our textbooks to reality. Our Collaborative Lesson Plan assignment was my most challenging assignment, fortunately, we all came together at the last minute and turned it in. However, we did not get a satisfactory grade & redid on our own. This assignment experience, let me know that it is much harder to collaborate on an online class assignment, then I had previously thought. The Five discussion posts, that I evaluated & analyzed for our class topics were simple yet informative, there was even a topic that touched on legal & ethical issues pertaining to privacy. Our Blog Posts are another assignment I enjoyed doing, they allowed me to write & research a topic in our text, that I was interested.The tech tools used in our blog Posts such as Kahoot toon Do enhanced my learning, as did the other different types of tech tools out there for use for me as a prospective educator.All in all.I have learned a lot more about technology for educators, as I didn't know much coming into the class.I seem to have completed & understood the course outcomes & objectives for this course. This journey has been Informative & Productive & I wish you the best & all other students.














Transforming Learning with New Technologies (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition











No comments:

Post a Comment